Discover how Savings Institute Bank & Trust protects your debit card information and find out what steps you can take to protect your card information.
- Due to concerns relating to security and identity fraud, Savings Institute Bank & Trust prohibits ATM or debit card transactions in certain locations.
- Enroll in MasterCard® Secure Code™ to access additional protection against unauthorized online purchases.
- Do not write your personal identification number (PIN) on your ATM or debit card.
- Do not write your Social Security number or debit card account number on a check.
- Cover your hand when you are entering your PIN at an ATM.
If you have any questions, please contact us today.