At-A-Glance Solution Overview
- Deposit checks into your Savings Institute Bank & Trust personal or business account with your mobile device's camera
- Available for iPhone/iPad, Android and Amazon mobile device users
- Save time by eliminating a trip to the bank
If you have any questions about SI Mobile Banking or SI Mobile Deposit, contact us online or call our Customer Service Center at (860) 423-4581 or (800) 423-0142.
How Do I Make a Deposit through my mobile device?
- Ensure you’re enrolled in Savings Institute Bank & Trust's Online Banking
- Have the SI Mobile Application downloaded onto your device
- Accept our Mobile Check Deposit Terms and Conditions prior to your first deposit
- Endorse your check with your signature followed by SIBT For Mobile Deposit Only. Checks without SIBT For Mobile Deposit Only written on them will be rejected.
- Follow the prompts on the screen for entering your information and taking pictures of your check
- Once your deposit is complete, you will receive a Transaction ID confirming the check has been received. Store your check securely for 14 days and confirm the deposit has been completed prior to shredding and discarding it.
When will my deposit be available?
The processing of your deposit varies based on the time and day of deposit. Deposits made prior to 4:00 PM, if approved, will be available the same day before 8:00 PM. If a deposit is made after 4:00 PM Friday - Sunday, the deposit will be considered to be taken on Monday and thus, if approved, will be available on Monday evening before 8:00 PM. If a deposit is made on a bank holiday, the deposit will be considered to be taken the following business day, and if approved, will be available the next business day before 8:00 PM.
If for any reason your deposit should be rejected by the bank, you will be alerted via our Online Banking message center of the status of the deposit.