At-A-Glance Solution Overview
- Shop with confidence, at home and around the world, knowing that the chip in your card can help protect you from fraud
- Zero Liability protects you against unauthorized purchases. Visit www.mastercard.us for details
- MasterCard ID Theft Protection™ - MasterCard has partnered with CSID®, an industry leader in identity protection and fraud detection, to provide you with expert assistance 24/7 should you become the victim of Identity Theft. Learn more at www.mastercard.us/idtheftprotection
- Extended Warrantee Insurance, Price Protection and Satisfaction Guarantee*
- Chip cards are easy to use at retailers with or without chip-enabled terminals, online or over the phone
- Accepted at more than 30 million locations worldwide that display the MasterCard®, Maestro® or Cirrus® acceptance marks
- Automatic deductions mean you avoid waiting on checks to clear
- Track what you spend and withdraw using Online Banking
- Get a debit card instantly at any branch.
Want to learn more? Visit our Chip Card Frequently Asked Questions.
You can request a Debit MasterCard® through Online Banking, by contacting us or by visiting one of our branches located conveniently in CT and RI.
*Certain terms, restrictions and conditions apply.
Are You Traveling Soon?
If you will be traveling outside of Connecticut or Rhode Island, please contact our Customer Service Center at 800-423-0142 to make us aware of your plans. This will reduce the likelihood of a transacion being denied due to suspected fraudulent activity.
Due to concerns related to security and identity fraud, Savings Institute Bank & Trust prohibits ATM and debit card transactions in certain countries and also issues temporary restrictions in certain states. Keep in mind these tips for protecting your debit card when you're traveling.
How do I report a lost or stolen Debit/ATM card?
If your Savings Institute Bank & Trust Debit MasterCard or ATM card has been lost or stolen, contact our Customer Service Center immediately at (860) 423-4581 or, if calling outside the local area, (800) 423-0142.
How do I report unauthorized transactions on my Debit Card?
To dispute a transaction on your Debit Card or an ATM withdrawal, please call (866) 987-1457 Monday-Friday from 8:00am – 8:00pm. Outside of these hours, please call (866) 842-5208. Or you can visit one of our branches.