Savings Institute Bank & Trust Company has an immediate opening for a Commercial Lender in Southeastern Connecticut.
Seeking a motivated individual to join a collaborative team that is customer and community oriented and provides responsive, well-structured lending and money management solutions, which meet the goals and needs of a wide array of small to medium size business customers. Must have a book of business, and/or centers of influence.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing and enhancing existing business relationships.
- Strong knowledge of the region with focus on new business development activities.
- Strong focus on portfolio regulatory compliance management.
Successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree, with continuing education in commercial lending, loan documentation and credit analysis or some comparable combination of education and experience.
- At least five years of commercial lending, construction lending, commercial mortgage and credit administration.
- Must have strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
Benefits include: Competitive pay, 401K, paid vacations and holidays, health/dental insurance, tuition reimbursement and bonuses.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER