At Savings Institute Bank & Trust, we have been helping individuals and businesses achieve their financial dreams since 1842. Our world has changed since we served our first customer, but our commitment to the communities we serve hasn’t. As banking has evolved, so have we and we continue to do so to best meet our customers and communities needs.
Savings Institute Bank & Trust is now a part of Berkshire Bank. Berkshire Bank’s goal is to help you meet all of yours with the experts and resources you need to get there.
- For more than 170 years, Berkshire Bank has been recognized for its entrepreneurial approach and distinctive culture.
- $12.2 billion in assets
- 109 full service branch offices in Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, Vermont, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Berkshire Hills Bancorp (NYSE: BHLB) is the parent of Berkshire Bank We also operate Commerce Bank, a division of Berkshire Bank.
- Berkshire Bank was named one of Massachusetts Most Charitable Companies in 2017 by the Boston Business Journal.
- Berkshire Bank is the official bank of NESN's Boston Bruins coverage.
- To learn more, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.