Caring about our customers starts with caring about our people. With Savings Institute Bank & Trust, you’re joining a group of people committed to helping their neighbors.
Discover all the opportunities and benefits we offer our employees.
Health and Welfare
• Medical and Dental Coverage*
• Vision Coverage
• Employer Paid Short-Term Disability (Based on length of service)*
• Employer Paid Long-Term Disability*
• Employer Paid Life Insurance*
• Health Care/Flex Spending Account*
• Dependent Care/Flex Spending Account*
*These benefits do not apply to part-time employees.
• Sick Time/Timebank
• Floating Holidays
• Vacation (Based on length of Service)
• Time Off on Legal Holidays
• Employee Assistance Program
• Free/Discounted Banking Services
• Recognition Awards
• Estate Planning Assistance
• 401(k) Plan with Company Match
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• In-House Training Programs
• Educational Opportunities
How to Apply for a Position at Savings Institute Bank & Trust
- Email your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com
- Fax your résumé and cover letter to (860) 456-5217
- Send your résumé and cover letter to this address:
Savings Institute Bank & Trust Company
Attn: Human Resources
803 Main St.
Willimantic, CT 06226
- If you have any questions, contact Renee Simao in our Human Resources Department at (860) 465-8639 or Renee_Simao@banksi.com
Savings Institute Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.